Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

“Puss In Boots” (1933)-Pencil With Directions

Some of the early material has a very different "look" than the later material (much like the characters from "Old King Cole" and few others that I'll be posting. This color model sheet has more comments than usual.

"Puss In Boots" (1933)


If I remember correctly, the primary reason I bought this item was that "Puss In Boots" was my introduction to "The Theatre," where I played the lead role as "Puss."


Ah, well... The reasons why we collect is often defies logic!

----- DATABASE NOTES -----

From “Puss In Boots” (1933). A pencil sketch from “Puss In Boots” (1933) of Puss playing fiddle. Color directions. "Sc 8" "Use Red No's" "Do not ink lines showing markings on cat (or if inked) Do in a fine pen line of some other color than black" "35" 2-hole with extended 2-hole attachment [Item: 12"W x 9.5"H] SeqID-0384 7/27/2005

No comments:

Post a Comment