Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"Mickey Mouse Club" - TV Show Cel

I was looking through the images and thought I should get this one posted before I move on to some of the other Mother Goose items. It's a nice piece and I remember the sequence when I was watching the show. It's hard to believe that the show only ran from 1955-1959 and that there were a number of litigation issues that came up over the years. Even though it was back via syndication, my memory of the show was that it was always on!

I'm not sure when this piece was done, but it certainly brought back memories when I saw it!


"Mickey Mouse Club" Cel


----------


----- DATABASE NOTES -----

From “Mickey Mouse Club” TV show. One of the prime moments from the open/close of the Mickey Mouse Club TV show. Where all the Disney characters bounce Mickey on a tramp. Mickey Mouse cel applied to painted background by Disney Studio artist. [13.5”W x 11.25”H] Acquired 1995. SeqID-0225 Updated: 7/17/2005

No comments:

Post a Comment