Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goofy Stuff [1 of 5] - Model Sheets in "Disney Dogs"

I just received a copy of "Disney Dogs" for my birthday from my wife, Jenny (thanks, honey!). A nice book with a number of excellent images...

Disney Dogs (2008)


As I was thumbing through the pages, I came to the section on Goofy. Some of the images looked oddly familiar. Sure enough, they were from model sheets I just finished posting...

For example, here is a scan of page 127... Notice the slight difference in the descriptive material next to the drawing...

Page 127 and Model Sheet SeqID-0502

Here is a scan of page 127 -- a large image of Goofy. On the model sheet, the same image can be seen on the upper left.

Page 127 and Model Sheet SeqID-0296

I have to say, it is a great feeling when you pick up a publication and see the same or similar artwork featured!

----- DATABASE NOTES -----

Disney Editions. “Disney Dogs.” New York: Disney Enterprises, 2008. ISBN: 978-14231-0920-4. [8”W x 8”H] Acquired 2009. SeqID-1952

No comments:

Post a Comment